Raw VEGAN Choc Raspberry + Vanilla & Chia Cheesecake!
OMG!!! This is simply RAW HEAVEN! It rocks my world! Your taste buds will have a PARTY in your mouth!
Write a review
- 1 cup raw almonds
- 1/2 cup medjool dates (pitted)
- 1/4 cup raw cacao powder
- 1tbs organic rice malt syrup
- VANILLA CHIA FILLING (FIRST LAYER)
- 2 cup raw cashews (soaked and rinsed for at least 2 hours)
- 1/4 cup cold pressed extra virgin coconut oil
- 1/4 cup desiccated coconut
- 1/2 cup organic rice malt syrup
- 1/4 cup natural macadamia butter
- 1 can organic coconut cream (400mls)
- 1/4 chia seeds
- 2 tsp ground vanilla bean pods or extract.
- RASPBERRY FILLING (SECOND LAYER)
- NOTE: These ingredients are added to half of your VANILLA & CHIA MIXTURE.
- 1 cup fresh or frozen raspberries
- 2 tbs beetroot powder or any berry powder.
- CHOC TOPPING
- 1/3 cold pressed extra virgin coconut oil
- 1/4 organic rice malt syrup
- 1/4 raw cacao powder
- 1tsp ground vanilla bean pods or extract
- For the CRUST place all ingredients in a high speed food processor.
- Blend it up until you have a sticky biscuit dough.
- In approximately 23cm square pop out tin or silicon mold, press your crust evenly over the base.
- Set aside while you make your VANILLA CHIA FILLING.
- For your VANILLA CHIA FILLING place all your ingredients for your FIRST LAYER into a high speed food processer. (this doesn't include the raspberries and beet powder)
- Blend it up!
- This may take a few minutes.
- When you have a nice creamy consistency it's ready!
- Now ONLY scoop 1/2 of your VANILLA & CHIA FILLING over the top of your CRUST & spread evenly.
- You will need the other half for your SECOND LAYER.
- Now evenly place your raspberries over the top of your mixture.
- Place in your freezer and set for approximately 1/2 hour.
- While your FIRST LAYER is setting simply add the beetroot powder to the other half of your mix.
- Blend it up until it turns bright pink!
- When your FIRST LAYER has set slightly you can scoop the remainder or your FILLING over the top and spread evenly.
- NOTE: If you add your SECOND LAYER too soon then it will leak into your VANIILLA & CHIA layer and you won't have clean lines.
- Place into an airtight container & freeze overnight or for at least 8 hours.
- For the CHOC TOPPING place all your ingredients into a large bowl & whisk it up!
- NOTE: Make sure that you have absolutely NO moisture in your bowl or utensils. This will make your choc separate as oil & water do not mix.
- When all your CHOC TOPPING ingredients resembles a smooth runny choc consistency, you know it's now ready to drizzle lines evenly over the top of your FILLING.
- This should set in about a minute or two.
- Top with crushed raw almonds, pure freeze dried berries of your choice. I used pomegranate.
- ENJOY BEAUTIFUL
- Excellent BIRTHDAY cake!
LIVE LOVE EAT RAW http://liveloveeatraw.com.au/