Raw VEGAN Choc Fig & Orange Cheesecake!
WOW! This is SUPER fresh and zingy. If you have a soft spot for choc orange & figs then this ones most certainly for you!
Write a review
- 2 cups almond meal
- 2 fresh figs
- 2tbs raw cacao powder
- 3tbs organic rice malt syrup
- 1tbs chia seeds
- Pinch Himalayan salt
- FIG ORANGE FILLING
- 2 cups raw cashews (soaked & rinsed for at least 2 hours)
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- 1/2 cup organic rice malt syrup
- 1/4 cup organic cold pressed coconut oil
- 1/2 cup fresh orange juice
- 1/4 cup coconut water
- 1 medium orange rind (grated)
- 2tsp ground turmeric
- 4 fresh figs
- Few drops of pure orange oil (this is completely optional, it still tastes amazing with or without it, but if you love it super zingy then I recommend it)
- CHOC TOPPING
- 1/3 cup extra virgin cold pressed coconut oil (melted)
- 1/4 cup organic rice malt syrup
- 1/4 cup raw cacao powder
- Few drops of pure orange oil (optional)
- Fresh figs
- Pure freeze dried berries.
- For the CRUST place all ingredients in a high speed food processor.
- Blend it up until you have a sticky biscuit dough.
- In approximately 27cm round pop out tin or silicon mold, press your crust evenly over the base.
- Set aside while you make your FIG & ORANGE FILLING.
- For your FIG & ORANGE FILLING place all your ingredients into a high speed food processer.
- Blend it up!
- This may take a few minutes.
- When you have a nice creamy consistency it's ready!
- Now scoop your FIG & ORANGE FILLING over the top of your CRUST & spread evenly.
- Place into an airtight container & freeze overnight or for at least 8 hours.
- For the CHOC TOPPING place all your ingredients into a large bowl & whisk it up!
- When all your CHOC TOPPING ingredients resembles a smooth runny choc consistency, you know it's now ready to drizzle lines evenly over the top of your FIG & ORANGE FILLING.
- This should set in about a minute or two.
- Top with fresh figs, pistachios, pure freeze dried berries of your choice. I used pomegranate.
- ENJOY BEAUTIFUL
- Perfect with a cup of herbal tea.
LIVE LOVE EAT RAW http://liveloveeatraw.com.au/