I LOVE Cherryripes! RAW one’s are the BEST by far!
Raw VEGAN Cherryripe Slice!
I LOVE Cherryripes! RAW one's are the BEST by far!
Write a review
- 10 Medjool dates (remove pips)
- 1Cup almond meal
- 1 1/2Cups shredded coconut
- 2Tbsp Organic rice malt syrup
- 2Tbsp raw cacao powder
- 2Tbsp chia seeds
- pinch of Himalayan salt (pink salt)
- 2Cups fresh cherries or frozen (remove pips)
- Fresh juice of 1 small lemon
- 1Tbsp coconut water
- 3Cups shredded coconut
- 1Tbsp rice malt syrup
- 1Cup raw cashews (soaked and rinsed for at least two hours)
- 1Tbsp chia seeds
- Pinch of Himalayan salt (pink salt)
- CHOC TOPPING
- 1/2 Cup raw cacao powder
- 1/3Cup coconut oil
- 1/4 Cup organic rice malt syrup
- Combine all BASE ingredients into food processor & blend well. You can add more rice malt syrup to taste if you like it a little sweeter.
- Press the mixture into approximately 23cm pop out tin or silicon mould.
- Place into freezer while you make your FILLING
- For the FILLING place all ingredients into a food processor until everything is combine & it forms a dough.
- Place Cherryripe FILLING on top of base and press down flat. Place back into freezer for at least 1/2 hour before you make your CHOC TOPPING.
- For CHOC TOPPING place all ingredients into a bowl and whisk together until you have a smooth runny consistency.
- Pour CHOC TOPPING evenly over FILLING still in the cake tin.
- Place in the freezer for 1 hour.
- I recommend that you keep your RAW Cherryripe Slice in the freezer, so it last longer.
LIVE LOVE EAT RAW http://liveloveeatraw.com.au/