Raw VEGAN Choc Tahini Pops!
If you LOVE Choc MInt combos then these delightful pops are your NEW best friend this SUMMER!
Write a review
- MINT & TAHINI POP MIXTURE
- 1 cup hulled tahini (or you can substitute with 1 cup of raw cashews)
- 1 can 400mls organic full fat coconut cream
- 1 ripe medium avocado
- 1/4 cup organic cold pressed coconut oil
- 3/4 cup organic rice malt syrup
- 4-6 drops of pure mint extract
- 1tbs super greens powder (optional this will add more colour & give you an extra super food booster)
- CHOC MINT DRIZZLE
- 1/3 cup extra virgin cold pressed coconut oil (melted)
- 1/4 cup organic rice malt syrup
- 1/4 cup raw cacao powder
- 2 drops pure mint extract
- Place all your MINT & TAHINI POP ingredients into a high speed blender.
- Blend it up.
- Now scrape the excess ingredients off the sides back into the mix.
- Blend it up again until you have a smooth creamy consistency (this can take a few minutes depending on what type of blender you are using)
- Pour your MINT & TAHINI POP mixture into popsicle moulds & place your bright coloured popsicle sticks in the centre, leaving about 3cm out.
- Place into your freezer overnight or for at least 8 hours.
- When they're set you can start making your CHOC MINT DRIZZLE.
- For the CHOC MINT DRIZZLE place all your ingredients into a large bowl & whisk it up!
- When all your CHOC MINT DRIZZLE ingredients resembles a smooth runny choc consistency, you know it's now ready to drizzle over the top of your MINT & TAHINI POPS!
- This should set in about a minute or two.
- Top with raw cacao nibs & add fresh mint leaves to make your pops look extra pretty!
- ENJOY BEAUTIFUL
- I have added an option to use cashews instead of hulled tahini. This works exactly the same & tastes just as good!
LIVE LOVE EAT RAW http://liveloveeatraw.com.au/