Raw VEGAN Tim Tam + Gooey Caramel Cups!
Super DECADENT raw treat, only for the faint hearted!
Write a review
- CHOCOLATE BASE AND TOPPING
- 2/3Cup melted coconut oil or melted coconut butter.
- 1/2Cup raw cacao powder
- 1/2Cup organic rice malt syrup
- 1tsp ground vanilla pods or extract
- 1Cup hazelnut meal or for a NUTFREE option use pepitas.
- 1tbsp raw cacao powder
- 2tbsp organic rice malt syrup
- Pinch of Himalayan salt
- 1tsp ground vanilla bean pods or extract.
- GOOEY CARAMEL
- 2Cups medjool dates (remove pips)
- 2tbs cashew or almond butter or for a NUTFREE option hulled tahini
- 1/4Cup coconut oil
- 1tsp Himalayan salt
- For the CHOC TOPPING AND BASE add all ingredients into a large mixing bowl & whisk together until a runny choc consistency.
- For the BASE in a silicon mould pour in half of the CHOC TOPPING mixture, set aside the other half for the topping.
- Place in the freezer.
- For the BISCUIT add all ingredients into a high speed food processer or blender.
- Blend until a sticky biscuit dough.
- Press BISCUIT dough evenly on top of the CHOC TOPPING BASE.
- Place in freezer.
- For the GOOEY CARAMEL add all ingredients into a high speed food processer or blender.
- Blend for a while.
- When mixture has formed into a soft GOOEY CARAMEL, scoop and spread evenly on top of BISCUIT dough.
- Freeze for at least an hour before adding the remainder of the CHOC TOPPING.
- Place in freezer overnight or until firm.
LIVE LOVE EAT RAW http://liveloveeatraw.com.au/